Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ML4U!!!


This is one of my very favorite art blogs ever and her author, Meighan O'Toole's Podcast is also very inspiring. Her curatorial taste is exquisite so imagine how excited I am to be part of this!

I wrote Meighan an email with some links of friends' websites (you can see them on the right column of this blog, on my "friends" list) that I thought she would like to know about and I also added the link to this blog since my website is still under construction. 

As some of you may know, I'm one of the "Google+ Blogger" victims (I accidentally deleted all my material on this blog when I erased the album that automatically appeared when I opened my Google+ account). I'm finally getting some stuff back up again and I'll work on getting my web finished soon.

Thank you so much, Meighan!
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...